SETSOTO LOCAL MUNICIPALITY
|No.||PROJECT DESCRIPTION||COMPULSORY BRIEFING SESSION||CONTACT PERSON||CLOSING DATE & TENDER OPENING|
|The Appointment of a Panel of Service Providers for Supply and Delivery of Electrical Store Items for Setsoto Local Municipality over a period of three (3) Years||Wednesday, 10th May 2023 @ 10h00am at Ficksburg Municipal Council Chamber||For Technical Enquiries: Mr. W De Villiers at 082 923 6645 and for SCM Enquiries Mr. N Ngesi at 051 933 9337||
Tuesday, 23rd May 2023 at 12h00 in Ficksburg. Municipal Offices at the Foyer
|T24 (22/23)||Supply and Delivery of Asphalt Material and Labour Surfacing onsite Training for 12 Months||Clarity seeking questions can be directed to the designated officials. (SCM/Technical)||Me. P Koalane at 051 933 9304 for Technical Enquiries and Mr. N Ngesi at 051 933 9351|
|T25 (22/23)||Compilation of GRAP Compliant Fixed Assets Register of Setsoto Local Municipality for the Financial Year 2022/2023 and 2023/2024
|N/A||Me. M Mabeleng @ 051 933 9428 for technical enquiries and Mr. N Ngesi @ 051 933 9337 for SCM Enquiries|
|T26 (22/23)||Compilation of Annual Financial Statements for the financial year 2022/2023 and 2023/2024||N/A||Mr DJ Van Tonder @ 051 933 9316 for technical enquiries and Mr N Ngesi @ 051 933 9337 for SCM Enquiries|
|T27 (22/23)||The appointment of Panel of three (3) Service Providers for Township Establishment Process over a period of three (3) years||Thursday, 11th May 2023 @ 10h00am at Ficksburg Municipal Council Chamber||Mr. P Matlou at 051 933 9304 for Technical Enquiries and Mr. N Ngesi at 051 933 9337 for SCM|
- Copy of company registration certificate reflecting active members (Except for Sole traders and partnerships) must be attached.
- Certified ID copies of all company directors/ members on the CRC must be attached.
- For SARS Tax Compliance Status (TCS) a CSD report not older than 30 days must be attached.
- Municipal rates and taxes for the company or of all Directors should be attached not in arrears for more than one-month (1) or a Lease Contract reflecting rates and taxes payment responsibility and a proof thereof if the Lessee is responsible or a Letter of arrangement for payment of taxes must be attached. In case where the service provider is not responsible for payment of Municipal rates and taxes all company directors must attached their municipal accounts.
- Valid and relevant COIDA for T24 (22/23)
- CETA accreditation for T24(22/23)
- Certified copy of B-BBEE must be attached to qualify for specific goal points scoring.
- All compulsory/ supplementary forms contained in the bid documents must be completed and signed in full. (MBD1, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 9 amongst others).
- Joint venture agreement and a power of attorney in case of a joint venture must be attached.
- Other requirements will be contained in the tender document.
Sealed bids should clearly indicate the Tender Number and Tender Description as reflected above and be deposited in the appropriately marked bid box at the address above:
1. No bids will be accepted from persons in the service of the state (even acting through Proxy).
2. Bid documents will be obtainable as from Friday, 05th May 2023, in Supply Chain offices upon payment of non-refundable fee of R1000.00 each bid document for T23 (22/23), T24 (22/23) and T27 (22/23) AND R 500.00 each bid document for T25 (22/23) and T26 (22/23) paid in CASH OR EFT.
3. No telegraphic, telefaxes and late bids will be accepted.
4. Municipal Supply Chain Management Policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 and its 2022 Regulations (80/20 preferential points allocation system) and functionality will be applied.
5. Certified copy of BBBEE must be attached to qualify for Specific goal points.
6. Preference will be given to the respondents based on the specific goal points scoring.
7. Failure to comply with the above-mentioned conditions may invalidate your bid.
8. The Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole/ part of the bid.
9. False or misleading submissions may be deemed fraudulent and be disqualified.
10. All certifications must be originally signed, dated and not be older than 6 (six) months.
11. Tender validity period is 120 days.
12. All submissions will be subject to verification.
Mrs. NF MALATJIE