SETSOTO LOCAL MUNICIPALITY
7 DAYS ADVERTISEMENT FOR FORMAL WRITTEN PRICE QUOTATION (FWPQ)
|Replace all damaged panels on walkway||14||–|
|Waterproof connections and seals replaced||–||13m|
|Remove Damaged Glasses||3||1.75m X 1.98m|
|Remove and replace carpet flooring||–||13m X 2.8m , 37m2|
|Make sure all cracks are attended to (Windows/ Wall)||3 Windows||–|
|Replace damaged bolts on roof cover||–||–|
|Treat all walls around walkway for fungal growth||–||37m2|
|Hand real Length & Hight||–||1.5m x 2 Length|
Requirements (Documents that must be attached to the e-mail):
1. Formal written price quotation on supplier’s letter head that must be valid for 30 days and clearly shows the MAAA CSD registration number.
2. Company Registration Certificate (CRC) reflecting active members.
3. The municipality will apply the 80/20 Preferential Point System and 20 points will be allocated as per Specific Goal table and supporting evidence to substantiate the points:
|Specific goal||Applicable weight
|Evidence to be submitted by the supplier to substantiate the points claimed/allocated per specific goal (NB: Any of the evidence indicated below per specific goal should be regarded as sufficient)|
|EME or QSE||6||· Sworn affidavit signed by the EME or QSE representative and attested by a Commissioner of Oaths
· A certified copy of a BB-BEE certificate issued by the verification agency accredited by SANAS.
· Proof of B-BBEE issued by DTIC
|Woman||4||· RSA identity document
· Valid RSA driver’s license issued by the relevant authority
|Youth||4||· RSA identity document
· Valid RSA driver’s license issued by the relevant authority.
(NB: Youth is defined as any south African citizen with the age between 18 and 35 years)
|People with disability
|2||· Sworn affidavit signed by the company representative and attested by the Commission of oaths|
|Free State based company (NB: the institutions must ensure that this specific goal is aligned to the district they are situated in. e.g., suppliers situated in Thabo Mofutsanyane District||4 – Thabo-Mofutsanyane
2 – Free State
|· Municipal Account
· Lease agreement
· Title deeds
· Permission to occupy land signed by the traditional authority.
· A letter of confirmation of the address signed by the ward councilor
Attachments must be e-mailed to email@example.com before the closing date and time. Please use above-mentioned FWPQ reference number as subject for the e-mail.
Closing Date: Thursday, 06th July 2023 @ 16:30
Please Note the Following:
1. No tender document is required.
2. Local content not applicable
3. No telegraphic, telefaxes, hand-delivered and late bids will be accepted.
4. Municipal Supply Chain Management policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 and its 2022 regulations (80/20 criteria) will apply.
5. No bids will be accepted from persons in service of the state (Acting through Proxy).
6. The following documents will be requested from shortlisted suppliers at the later stage for finalizations:
6.1. Certified copies of ID of all directors/members on the CRC must be attached.
6.2. MBD 4 form for declaration of interest that is filled and signed in full. Form is obtainable from Supply Chain Management Offices or from the municipal website www.setsoto.gov.za under Supply Chain.
6.3. Municipal rates and taxes for the company or of all Directors should be attached not in arrears for more than three months (3) or a Lease Contract reflecting rates and taxes payment responsibility and a proof thereof if the Lessee is responsible or a Letter of arrangement for payment of taxes must be attached. In case where the service provider is not responsible for payment of Municipal rates and taxes all company directors must attached their municipal accounts.
7. Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole/part of the bid.
8. All submissions will be subject to verification.
For Technical Enquiries contact Mr. M Mosholi @ 051 933 9366 and For Supply Chain Management Enquiries contact Mr. N Ngesi at 051 933 9337 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. NF MALATJIE