SETSOTO LOCAL MUNICIPALITY
21 days Tender Notice
Bids are invited for:
|BID NO||PROJECT DISCRIPTION||NON-COMPULSORY BRIEFING SESSION||CIDB GRADING REQUIRED||CONTACT PERSONS||CLOSING DATE & TENDER OPENING|
|T03 (23/24)||Marquard/ Moemaneng: Installation of High Mast Lights||Friday, 1st of September 2023 @ 13h00 at the Marquard hall||4EP||Mr W. De Villiers 082 923 6645
Mr C Johnson
051 408 9600 and
Mr. T Majoale 051 933 9351
Monday, 11th of September 2023 at 12H00 in Ficksburg, Municipal Offices at the Foyer
|T04 (23/24)||Clocolan/Hlohlolwane: Installation of High Mast Lights||Friday,1st
of September 2023 @ 11h00 at the Clocolan Town Hall
|3EP||Mr W. De Villiers 082 923 6645 or
Mr P Harmse
051 447 2137 and
Mr. T Majoale 051 933 9351
1. Copy of the company registration certificate (CRC) reflecting active members (Except for sole traders and partnerships) must be attached.
2. Valid certified copies of ID of all directors/members on the CRC must be attached.
3. CIDB grading of 4EP for T03 (23/24) and 3EP for T04 (23/24) or more must be provided.
4. Valid and relevant COIDA Certificate/ Workman Compensation/ Letter of good standing must be attached.
5. For a valid company Tax Clearance Status Pin (TCS) a Central Supplier Database (CSD) not older than one (1) month must be attached.
6. Municipal rates and taxes for the company must be attached not in arrears for more than one (1) month or a Lease Agreement (LA) accompanied by proof of municipal rates and taxes either by the lessee or the lessor or a signed and stamped Letter of arrangement for payment of rates and taxes from the local authority must be attached.
7. In the case of a Joint venture, a Joint Venture (JV) agreement and a power of attorney must be attached.
8. All compulsory/ supplementary forms contained in the bid documents must be completed and signed in full. (MBD1, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 9).
9. Other requirements will be contained in the tender document.
Sealed bids should indicate the Tender Number and Tender Description as reflected above and be deposited in the appropriately marked bid box at the address above:
10. No bids will be accepted from persons in the service of the state (even acting through Proxy).
11. Bid documents will be obtainable as of the 23rd of August 2023, in Ficksburg Municipal offices upon payment of a non-refundable fee of R1500.00 per Tender Document paid in CASH OR EFT.
12. The soft copy of the BOQ will be made available upon producing the Proof of Payment (POP) for the tender document. Proof of Payment can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. No telegraphic, telefaxes and late bids will be accepted.
14. The Municipal Supply Chain Management Policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 (80/20) preferential points allocation system) and its 2022 Regulations and functionality will be applied.
15. Certified copy of BBBEE or sworn affidavit dated and signed by a commissioner of oaths must be attached to qualify for Specific Goals (SG) points.
16. Failure to comply with the above-mentioned conditions may invalidate your bid.
17. The Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole / part of the bid.
18. All certifications must not be older than 6 months & must stipulate a date and be signed by a commissioner of oaths.
19. False or misleading submissions may be deemed fraudulent and be disqualified.
20. Tender validity period is 90 days.
All submissions will be subject to verification.
MRS. NF MALATJIE