30 DAYS TENDER
Bids are invited for:
|BID NO||PROJECT DISCRIPTION||COMPULSORY BREIFING SESSION||CONTACT PERSONS||CLOSING DATE & TENDER OPENING|
|T01(21/22)||Water and Sewer Infrastructure Maintenance Assistance over a period of 3 years on an as and when required basis||Tuesday, 28 September 2021 @11:00at Ficksburg Water Works||Mr. T Mokhethoa @ 051 933 9392 for technical enquiries and Mr T Majoale @ 051 933 9351 for SCM Enquiries||21 October 2021 at 12:00
Municipal Offices Entrance, 27 Voortrekker Street; Ficksburg; 9730
– Copy of company registration certificate reflecting active members (Except for Sole traders and partnerships) must be attached.
– Certified copies of ID of all company directors/ members on the CRC must be attached.
– Valid Company SARS Tax Clearance Status PIN (TCS) or CSD report not older than 30 days must be attached.
– Municipal rates and taxes for the company or of all Directors should be attached not in arrears for more than three (3) months or a Lease Contract reflecting rates and taxes payment responsibility and a proof thereof if the Lessee is responsible or a Letter of arrangement for payment of taxes must be attached.
– Original certified copy of B-BBEE must be attached to qualify for preferential points.
– All compulsory/ supplementary forms contained in the bid documents must be completed and signed in full. (MBD1, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 9 amongst others).
– The DTI MBD6.2 Minimum local content threshold determination will apply at 80-100.
– Joint venture agreement and a power attorney in case of a joint venture must be attached.
– Other requirements will be contained in the tender document.
Sealed bids should clearly indicate the Tender Number and Tender Description as reflected above and be deposited in the appropriately marked bid box at the address above:
1. No bids will be accepted from persons in the service of the state (even acting through Proxy).
2. Bid documents will be obtainable as from 28 September 2021, in Supply Chain offices upon payment of non-refundable fee of R350.00 each bid document paid in CASH OR EFT.
3. No telegraphic, telefaxes and late bids will be accepted.
4. Municipal Supply Chain Management Policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 and its 2017 Regulations (80/20 preferential points allocation system) and functionality will be applied.
5. Preference will be given to the respondents based on the B-BBEE status.
6. Failure to comply with the above-mentioned conditions may invalidate your bid.
7. The Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole/ part of the bid.
8. False or misleading submissions may be deemed fraudulent and be disqualified.
9. All certifications must be originally signed, dated and not be older than 6 (six) months.
10. Tender validity period is 120 days.
11. All submissions will be subject to verification.
MR STR RAMAKARANE