SETSOTO LOCAL MUNICIPALITY
30 DAYS TENDER
Bids are invited for
|BID NO||PROJECT DISCRIPTION||NON-COMPULSORY BRIEFING SESSION||CIDB GRADING REQUIRED||CONTACT PERSONS||CLOSING DATE & TENDER OPENING|
|T12 (23-24)||Construction of the Cyferfontein Abstraction Works (Mechanical & Electrical) in Senekal/Matwabeng||Wednesday, 22nd of November 2023 @ 10h00 at Senekal (Town hall)||7ME or Higher||For Technical Enquiries
Mr S Kunene 051 933 9304 or Mr Werner Barnard 051 408 9600 and For SCM Enquiries Mr. T Majoale 051 933 9351
|Thursday, 14th December 2023 at 12H00 in Ficksburg, Municipal Offices at the Foyer|
- Copy of company registration certificate reflecting active members (Except for Sole traders and partnerships) must be attached.
- Service providers must have a stipulated minimum CIDB grading required as per the table above.
- Valid certified ID copies of all company directors/ members on the CRC must be attached.
- Valid relevant COIDA Certificate/ Workman compensation/letter of good standing must be attached.
- A valid SARS Tax Compliance Status Pin (TCS) must be attached.
- A CSD report not older than 30 days must be attached, calculated retrospectively from the closing date for submission of bids must be attached. Bidders must be Tax Compliant on the CSD report being submitted.
- Municipal rates and taxes or Municipal Service Charges for the company or of all Directors must be attached not in arrears for more than One-month (1) or a Lease Contract reflecting rates and taxes payment responsibility and a proof thereof if the Lessee is responsible or a Letter of arrangement for payment of taxes must be attached. In case where the service provider is not responsible for payment of Municipal rates and taxes, or Municipal Service Charges of all company directors must attach their individual municipal accounts.
- Three (3) years recent (from 2020 to current) Audited Financial Statements, signed by registered accountant and approved by directors must be attached.
- All compulsory/ supplementary forms contained in the bid documents must be completed and signed in full. (MBD1, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 9 amongst others).
- Joint venture agreement and a power of attorney must be attached in case of a joint venture.
- Other requirements will be contained in the tender document.
Sealed bids should clearly indicate the Tender Number and Tender Description as reflected above and be deposited in the appropriately marked bid box at the address above:
- No bids will be accepted from persons in the service of the state (even acting through Proxy).
- Bid documents will be obtainable as from Wednesday, the 22nd November 2023, at 10h00 in Ficksburg Municipal Supply Chain Offices and during the non-compulsory briefing session upon a payment of non-refundable fee of R3 000.00 for each bid document paid in CASH OR EFT.
- All bidders who have previously purchased the tender document for T30 (22/23) will be exempted from paying for this T12 (23/24) tender document.
- The soft copy of the BOQ will be made available immediately as soon as the municipality confirms the payment to its account and the Proof of Payment (POP) for the tender document must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- No telegraphic, telefaxes and late bids will be accepted.
- Municipal Supply Chain Management Policy and its 2022 PPPFA Regulations, functionality and 80/20 or 90/10 preferential points allocation system (depending on lowest acceptable bid) will be applied.
- Preference will be given to the respondents based on the specified goals in the tender document.
- Certified copy of BBBEE must be attached to qualify for specific goal.
- Failure to comply with the above-mentioned conditions may invalidate your bid.
- The Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole/ part of the bid.
- False or misleading submissions may be deemed fraudulent and be disqualified.
- All certifications must be originally signed, dated and not be older than 6 (six) months.
- Tender validity period is 90 days.
- All submissions will be subject to verification.
Mrs. NF Maltjie