SETSOTO LOCAL MUNICIPALITY
30 DAYS TENDER ADVERT
|Bid No.||PROJECT DESCRIPTION||CONTACT PERSON||NON- COMPULSORY BRIEFING SESSION||CLOSING DATE AND TENDER OPENING|
|T09 (22/23)||Supplementary Appointment of Two (2) Service Providers to Serve in a Panel of Service Providers for the Repairs, Replacement and Maintenance of Municipal Infrastructure Assets (Motors and Pumps etc.) Related to the Plants, Pumpstations, Boreholes and Reservoirs Over a Period of Three (3) Years on an as an when required basis.||Me. P Koalane at 051 933 9304 for Technical Enquiries and Mr. T Majoale at 051 933 9351 for SCM enquiries||Wednesday, 7th June 2023 at 10:00am in Ficksburg Municipal Council Chamber||
Monday, 26th June 2023 at 12:00 Ficksburg Municipal Offices Entrance, 27 Voortrekker Street; Ficksburg ;9730
|T22 (22/23)||Appointment of a Service Provider for Installation of Tracking Device System on all Municipal Vehicles over a period of 36 Months||Mr. C Lebone at 051 933 9358 for Technical and Mr. T Majoale at 051 933 9351 for SCM enquiries||Wednesday, 7th June 2023 at 12:00pm in Ficksburg Municipal Council Chamber|
- Copy of company registration certificate reflecting active members (Except for Sole traders and partnerships) must be attached.
- Certified ID copies of all company directors/ members on the CRC must be attached.
- Service Providers must have CIDB grading of 5ME/ 4 ME PE for T09 (22/23)
- For SARS Tax Compliance Status (TCS) a CSD report not older than 30 days must be attached.
- Municipal rates and taxes for the company or of all Directors should be attached not in arrears for more than one-month (1) or a Lease Contract reflecting rates and taxes payment responsibility and a proof thereof if the Lessee is responsible or a Letter of arrangement for payment of taxes must be attached. In case where the service provider is not responsible for payment of Municipal rates and taxes all company directors must attached their municipal accounts.
- Relevant COIDA certificate /Workman Compensation / Letter of Good Standing must be attached for T09 (22/23)
- Certified copy of B-BBEE must be attached to qualify for specific goal points scoring.
- All compulsory/ supplementary forms contained in the bid documents must be completed and signed in full. (MBD1, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 9 amongst others).
- Joint venture agreement and a power of attorney in case of a joint venture must be attached.
- Other requirements will be contained in the tender document.
Sealed bids should clearly indicate the Tender Number and Tender Description as reflected above and be deposited in the appropriately marked bid box at the address above:
1. No bids will be accepted from persons in the service of the state (even acting through Proxy).
2. Bid documents will be obtainable as from Tuesday,06th June 2023, in Supply Chain offices upon payment of non-refundable fee of R1000.00 each bid document for T09 (22/23) and R500.00 for each bid document for T22 (22/23) paid in CASH OR EFT.
3. No telegraphic, telefaxes and late bids will be accepted.
4. Municipal Supply Chain Management Policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 and its 2022 Regulations (80/20 preferential points allocation system) and functionality will be applied.
5. Preference will be given to the respondents based on the specific goal points scoring.
6. Failure to comply with the above-mentioned conditions may invalidate your bid.
7. The Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole/ part of the bid.
8. False or misleading submissions may be deemed fraudulent and be disqualified.
9. All certifications must be originally signed, dated and not be older than 6 (six) months.
10. Tender validity period is 120 days
11. All submissions will be subject to verification.
Mrs. NF MALATJIE