The Department’s goal is to provide recreational and community services to all the residents of Setsoto. This will be achieved by developing and maintenance of recreational facilities by establishing a user friendly, green, clean, neat and beautify town by developing and maintaining the cultural heritage of the towns and to render a uniform cleansing service to all residents of Setsoto. The Department’s aim is to render the optimum standard of service delivery, which is accessible, effective and efficient to the whole community by using our resources and our budget efficiently, and cost effectively.
Waste Management Section:
- Street cleaning and waste collection in town, and township areas and transport it to landfill site.
- Grass cutting of sport fields, parks and along the road.
Management of landfill site.
Public Safety and Security Section:
- To provide Law enforcement and protection services in the municipal jurisdiction.
- To ensure compliance of motorists to traffic regulations.
Amenities, Cemeteries & Parks Section:
- Coordinate and manage sport activities and facilities.
- Management of amenities such as parks and cemeteries.
Local Area Development:
- Application on Business Licenses
- Hawker Permits