SETSOTO LOCAL MUNICIPALITY
7 DAYS ADVERTISEMENT FOR FORMAL WRITTEN PRICE QUOTATION (FWPQ)
|Transfer the existing domain and content from setsoto.gov.za to a new hosting provider.|
|Provide a Linux server hosting package with C-Panel access.|
|The hosting package should have Word Press as the website requires this.|
|Transfer and move the existing website to the new hosting provider including all databases.|
|Positive SSL Certificate.|
|Code Guard for daily backups, site monitoring and change alerts.|
|Site Lock for protection and alerts if any malware is detected.|
|Test and check if all sites and sub domain sites are functional.|
|Hosting for period of 36 months.|
Requirements (Documents that must be attached to the e-mail):
1. Formal written price quotation on supplier’s letter head that must be valid for 30 days and clearly shows the MAAA CSD registration number.
2. Copy of BBBEE certificate to qualify for Preferential points.
Attachments must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date and time. Please use above-mentioned FWPQ reference number as subject for the e-mail.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 10th August 2022 @ 12:00
Please Note the Following:
1. No tender document is required.
2. Local content not applicable
3. No telegraphic, telefaxes, hand-delivered and late bids will be accepted.
4. Municipal Supply Chain Management policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 and its 2017 regulations (80/20 criteria) will apply.
5. No bids will be accepted from persons in service of the state (Acting through Proxy).
The following documents will be requested from the preferred supplier/s:
5.1. Company Registration Certificate (CRC) reflecting active members.
5.2. Copies of ID of all directors/members on the CRC must be attached.
5.3. MBD 4 form for declaration of interest must be filled and signed in full. Form is obtainable from Supply Chain Management Offices or from the municipal website www.setsoto.gov.za under Supply Chain.
5.4. Municipal rates and taxes statement for the Company or Directors and must not be in arrears for more than three (3) months or a valid Lease Contract reflecting who is responsible to pay municipal rates and taxes if a Lessee is responsible for payment of municipal rates and taxes a municipal statement of account must be submitted or Letter of arrangement for payment of municipal services.
6. Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole/part of the bid.
7. All submissions will be subject to verification.
For Technical Enquiries contact Mr. Rakesh Bugwandeen at 051 933 9372 or email@example.com and
For Supply Chain Management Enquiries contact Mr. T. Majoale at 051 933 9351 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ACTING MUNICIPAL MANAGER