SETSOTO LOCAL MUNICIPALITY
7 DAYS ADVERTISEMENT FOR FORMAL WRITTEN PRICE QUOTATION (FWPQ)
|No||Accredited ward committee programmes to be offered|
|1||Display an Understanding of the Policy and Legal Framework guiding the Ward Committee system and its functioning|
|2||Display an Understanding of Core municipal processes and Ward Committee participation in these processes|
|3||Display an Understanding of the Constitution, structure of ward committees and the role and responsibilities of committee members|
|4||Demonstrate an understanding and apply the broad principles of ward committee functioning to participate in municipal processes|
|5||The Price must cover Compilation, Printing and Presentation|
|6||NB. Interested service providers must supply the municipality with the proof of similar work done|
Requirements (Documents that must be attached to the e-mail):
1. Formal written price quotation on supplier’s letter head that must be valid for 30 days and clearly shows the MAAA CSD registration number.
2. Copy of BBBEE certificate to qualify for Preferential points.
Attachments must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date and time. Please use above-mentioned FWPQ reference number as subject for the e-mail.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 26th October 2022 @ 16:30
Please Note the Following:
1. No tender document is required.
2. Local content not applicable
3. Service provider should be LGSETA accredited
4. Completion certificate must be issued upon completion of training
5. No telegraphic, telefaxes, hand-delivered and late bids will be accepted.
6. Municipal Supply Chain Management policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 and its 2017 regulations (80/20 criteria) will apply.
7. No bids will be accepted from persons in service of the state (Acting through Proxy).
8. The following documents will be requested from shortlisted suppliers at the later stage for finalizations:
8.1. Company Registration Certificate (CRC) reflecting active members.
8.2. Copies of ID of all directors/members on the CRC must be attached.
8.3. MBD 4 form for declaration of interest that is filled and signed in full. Form is obtainable from Supply Chain Management Offices or from the municipal website www.setsoto.gov.za under Supply Chain.
8.4. Municipal rates and taxes statement for the Company or Directors and must not be in arrears for more than three (3) months or a valid Lease Contract reflecting who is responsible to pay municipal rates and taxes, if a Lessee is responsible for payment of municipal rates and taxes a municipal statement of account must be submitted or Letter of arrangement for payment of municipal services.
9. Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole/part of the bid.
10. All submissions will be subject to verification.
For Enquiries contact Mr. T. Majoale at 051 933 9351 or email@example.com
Me. N MALATJIE