SETSOTO LOCAL MUNICIPALITY
7 DAYS ADVERTISEMENT FOR FORMAL WRITTEN PRICE QUOTATION (FWPQ)
|1. Have technological infrastructure for the operation of the whistleblowing hotline (SMS) number, email address, facsimile number, and web-based application|
|2. Ability to operate a live call Centre 20/7/365|
|3. Have a call Centre agent trained in interviewing techniques|
|4. Provide customized questionnaires that align with your unique environment|
|5. Have multi-lingual capabilities that will meet your needs|
|1. Ensure protection and confidentiality of information and whistle-blowers|
|2. Provide for confidential, partially confidential, and anonymous reporting|
|3. Analyze and categories reported allegations on a monthly basis|
|4. Provide monthly management reports on, as s minimum, categories of report of misconduct received|
|5. Ability to provide awareness material|
|6. Ability to provide awareness training /workshops to staff|
|7. Be accredited by the ethics institute as a meeting the safe line – EX Standard for reporting service providers.|
Requirements (Documents that must be attached to the e-mail):
1. Formal written price quotation on supplier’s letter head that must be valid for 30 days and clearly shows the MAAA CSD registration number.
2. Copy of BBBEE certificate to qualify for Preferential points.
Attachments must be e-mailed to email@example.com before the closing date and time. Please use above-mentioned FWPQ reference number as subject for the e-mail.
Closing Date: Friday, 14th October 2022 @ 16:30
Please Note the Following:
1. No tender document is required.
2. Local content not applicable
3. No telegraphic, telefaxes, hand-delivered and late bids will be accepted.
4. Municipal Supply Chain Management policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 and its 2017 regulations (80/20 criteria) will apply.
5. No bids will be accepted from persons in service of the state (Acting through Proxy).
The following documents will be requested from the preferred supplier/s:
5.1. Company Registration Certificate (CRC) reflecting active members.
5.2. Copies of ID of all directors/members on the CRC must be attached.
5.3. MBD 4 form for declaration of interest must be filled and signed in full. Form is obtainable from Supply Chain Management Offices or from the municipal website www.setsoto.gov.za under Supply Chain.
5.4. Municipal rates and taxes statement for the Company or Directors and must not be in arrears for more than three (3) months or a valid Lease Contract reflecting who is responsible to pay municipal rates and taxes if a Lessee is responsible for payment of municipal rates and taxes a municipal statement of account must be submitted or Letter of arrangement for payment of municipal services.
6. Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole/part of the bid.
7. All submissions will be subject to verification.
For Technical Enquiries contact Me. M Maseko at 051 933 9370 or firstname.lastname@example.org and For Supply Chain Management Enquiries contact Mr. T. Majoale at 051 933 9351 or email@example.com
Me. N.F MALATJIE