7 DAYS ADVERTISEMENT FOR FORMAL WRITTEN PRICE QUOTATION (FWPQ)
|ITEM DESCRIPTIONS AND SIZE||Quantity||UNIT|
|ABC 25.00mm2x3 +54.6INS LV AI XLPE 600/1000V
500M drums (no cutting)
Requirements (Documents that must be attached to the e-mail):
1. Formal written price quotation on supplier’s letter head that must be valid for 30 days and
clearly shows the MAAA CSD registration number.
2. Certified copy of BBBEE certificate to qualify for Preferential points.
Attachments must be e-mailed to email@example.com before the closing date and time. Please use above-mentioned FWPQ reference number as subject for the e-mail.
Wednesday, 02nd November 2022 @ 16:30
Please Note the Following:
1. No tender document is required.
2. Local content not applicable
3. No telegraphic, telefaxes, hand-delivered and late bids will be accepted.
4. Municipal Supply Chain Management policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5
of 2000 and its 2017 regulations (80/20 criteria) will apply.
5. No bids will be accepted from persons in service of the state (Acting through Proxy).
6. The following documents will be requested from shortlisted suppliers at the later stage for
6.1. Company Registration Certificate (CRC) reflecting active members.
6.2. Certified copies of ID of all directors/members on the CRC must be attached.
6.3. MBD 4 form for declaration of interest that is filled and signed in full. Form is obtainable
from Supply Chain Management Offices or from the municipal website www.setsoto.gov.za under
6.4. Municipal rates and taxes statement for the Company or Directors and must not be in arrears for
more than three (3) months or a valid Lease Contract reflecting who is responsible to pay
municipal rates and taxes if a Lessee is responsible for payment of municipal rates and taxes a
municipal statement of account must be submitted or Letter of arrangement for payment of
7. Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and
reserves the right to accept the whole/part of the bid.
8. All submissions will be subject to verification.
For Technical Enquiries contact Mr. IM Chabeli at 078 291 5070 and For Supply Chain Management Enquiries contact Mr. T. Majoale at 051 933 9351 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Me. NF Malatjie