SETSOTO LOCAL MUNICIPALITY
7 DAYS ADVERTISEMENT FOR FORMAL WRITTEN PRICE QUOTATION (FWPQ)
|ITEM DESCRIPTIONS AND SIZES|
|Clear View Fencing 1.8m height from the ground for 6175 square meters (Length =95m and Width = 65m)|
|Depth of the pole Should be at least 0.6m beneath the ground|
|3 x Normal Lockable Pedestrian Gates|
|1 x 2.6m Main Lockable Sliding Gate|
Requirements (Documents that must be attached to the e-mail):
1. Formal written price quotation on supplier’s letter head that must be valid for 30 days and clearly shows the MAAA CSD registration number.
2. Company Registration Certificate (CRC) reflecting active members.
3. The municipality will apply the 80/20 Preferential Point System and 20 points will be allocated as per Specific Goal table and supporting evidence to substantiate the points:
|Specific goal||Applicable weight
|Evidence to be submitted by the supplier to substantiate the points claimed/allocated per specific goal (NB: Any of the evidence indicated below per specific goal should be regarded as sufficient)|
|EME or QSE||6||· Sworn affidavit signed by the EME or QSE representative and attested by a Commissioner of Oaths
· A certified copy of a BB-BEE certificate issued by the verification agency accredited by SANAS.
· Proof of B-BBEE issued by DTIC
|Woman||4||· RSA identity document
· Valid RSA driver’s license issued by the relevant authority
|Youth||4||· RSA identity document
· Valid RSA driver’s license issued by the relevant authority.
(NB: Youth is defined as any south African citizen with the age between 18 and 35 years)
|People with disability
|2||· Sworn affidavit signed by the company representative and attested by the Commission of oaths|
|Free State based company (NB: the institutions must ensure that this specific goal is aligned to the district they are situated in. e.g., suppliers situated in Thabo Mofutsanyane District||4 – Thabo-Mofutsanyane
2 – Free State
|· Municipal Account
· Lease agreement
· Title deeds
· Permission to occupy land signed by the traditional authority.
· A letter of confirmation of the address signed by the ward councilor
Attachments must be e-mailed to email@example.com before the closing date and time. Please use above-mentioned FWPQ reference number as subject for the e-mail.
Closing Date: Tuesday, 28th February 2022 @ 16:30
Evaluation on Functionality
|All bidders must at least obtain a minimum of 70 points can qualify to be evaluated further.|
|Company Experience in Similar Projects of Fencing in Rand value
|From R30 000 to R100 000 (10)
More than R100 000 to R200 000 (30)
More than R200 000 (40)
Evidence :(Appointment Letters and/or Single Purchase order must be attached)
|Company Experience in Active Business of Fencing
|1 – 2 years (10)
3 – 4 years (20)
5 – 6 years (30)
More than 6 years (40)
Evidence Appointment Letters and/or Purchase orders must be attached)
|Turnaround Time||1 month from receipt of order (20)
More than 1 Months from receipt of order (10)
More than 3 Months (00)
Evidence: Letter of intent to complete in the set time
Please Note the Following:
1. No tender document is required.
2. Local content not applicable
3. No telegraphic, telefaxes, hand-delivered and late bids will be accepted.
4. Municipal Supply Chain Management policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 and its 2022 Regulations (80/20 criteria) and functionality will apply.
5. No bids will be accepted from persons in service of the state (Acting through Proxy).
6. The following documents will be requested from shortlisted suppliers at the later stage for finalizations:
6.1. Copies of ID of all directors/members on the CRC must be attached.
6.2. MBD 4 form for declaration of interest that is filled and signed in full. Form is obtainable from Supply Chain Management Offices or from the municipal website www.setsoto.gov.za under Supply Chain.
6.3. Municipal rates and taxes statement for the Company or Directors and must not be in arrears for more than three (3) months or a valid Lease Contract reflecting who is responsible to pay municipal rates and taxes if a Lessee is responsible for payment of municipal rates and taxes a municipal statement of account must be submitted or Letter of arrangement for payment of municipal services.
7. Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole/part of the bid.
8. All submissions will be subject to verification.
For Technical Enquiries contact Mr. M. Moshodi at 051 933 9366 and For Supply Chain Management Enquiries contact Mr. T. Majoale at 051 933 9351 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. N.F. Malatjie