SETSOTO LOCAL MUNICIPALITY
7 DAYS ADVERTISEMENT FOR FORMAL WRITTEN PRICE QUOTATION (FWPQ)
|ITEM DESCRIPTIONS AND SIZE||QTY|
|Cascade Clamps CR1-0440-12||30|
|Cascade Clamps CR1-0480-08||30|
|Cascade Clamp CR1-0690-12||30|
|Cascade Clamp CR1-0350-08||30|
|AC-UPVC Adaptor CLS9 110mm||10|
|PVC-AC Adaptor CLASS9 75mm||5|
|AC-UPVC Adaptor CLS9 90mm||10|
|AC-UPVC Adaptor CLS9 160mm||20|
|UPVC CLS 9 Pipe 75mm||10|
|Class 12 PVC Pipe 90mm||20|
|CLASS09 PVC Pipe 110mm||20|
|CLASS09 PVC Pipe 160mm||20|
Requirements (Documents that must be attached to the e-mail):
1. Formal written price quotation on supplier’s letter head that must be valid for 30 days and clearly shows the MAAA CSD registration number.
2. Certified copy of BBBEE certificate to qualify for Preferential points.
Attachments must be e-mailed to email@example.com before the closing date and time. Please use above-mentioned FWPQ reference number as subject for the e-mail.
Closing Date: Friday, 18th November 2022 @ 16:30
Please Note the Following:
1. No tender document is required.
2. Specification is available on request from Mr. Lebone on 051 933 9304
3. Local content not applicable
4. No telegraphic, telefaxes, hand-delivered and late bids will be accepted.
5. Municipal Supply Chain Management policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 and its 2017 regulations (80/20 criteria) will apply.
6. No bids will be accepted from persons in service of the state (Acting through Proxy).
7. The following documents will be requested from shortlisted suppliers at the later stage for finalizations:
7.1. Company Registration Certificate (CRC) reflecting active members.
7.2. Certified copies of ID of all directors/members on the CRC must be attached.
7.3. MBD 4 form for declaration of interest that is filled and signed in full. Form is obtainable from Supply Chain Management Offices or from the municipal website www.setsoto.gov.za under Supply Chain.
7.4. Municipal rates and taxes statement for the Company or Directors and must not be in arrears for more than three (3) months or a valid Lease Contract reflecting who is responsible to pay municipal rates and taxes if a Lessee is responsible for payment of municipal rates and taxes a municipal statement of account must be submitted or Letter of arrangement for payment of municipal services.
8. Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole/part of the bid.
9. All submissions will be subject to verification.
For Technical Enquiries contact Mr. N Mohalali at 051 933 9346 and For Supply Chain Management Enquiries contact Mr. T. Majoale at 051 933 9351 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Me. NF MALATJIE