14 Days Tender
Bids are invited for:
|Bid No||Project Description||Contact Persons||Non-Compulsory Briefing Session||Closing Date & Tender Oening|
|Appointment of Service Provider for Patching, Milling of Keys and Hot mix Asphalt surfacing in and around Meqheleng and Ficksburg||Me. P Koalane/E Monaheng @ 051 933 9304 for technical enquiries and Mr T Majoale @ 051 933 9351 for SCM Enquiries||Tuesday,25th October 2022 @ 11:00am in Ficksburg Municipal Canteen||Wednesday, 02nd November 2022 at 12:00
Municipal Offices Entrance, 27 Voortrekker Street; Ficksburg; 9730
Copy of company registration certificate reflecting active members (Except for Sole traders and
partnerships) must be attached.
Certified copies of ID of all company directors/ members on the CRC must be attached.
For TCS a CSD report not older than 30 days must be attached.
Relevant COIDA certificate must be attached
Proof of CIDB Registration (3CE or 2CE PE).
Municipal rates and taxes for the company or of all Directors should be attached not in arrears for
more than three (3) months or a Lease Contract reflecting rates and taxes payment responsibility and
a proof thereof if the Lessee is responsible or a Letter of arrangement for payment of taxes must be
Certified copy of B-BBEE or Sworn Affidavit may be attached must be attached to qualify for
All compulsory/ supplementary forms contained in the bid documents must be completed and signed in
full. (MBD1, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 9 amongst others).
MBD 6.2 Local Content is not applicable.
Joint venture agreement and a power attorney in case of a joint venture must be attached.
Other requirements will be contained in the tender document.
Sealed bids should clearly indicate the Tender Number and Tender Description as reflected above and be deposited in the appropriately marked bid box at the address above:
1. No bids will be accepted from persons in the service of the state (even acting through Proxy).
2. Bid documents will be obtainable as from 25th October 2022, in Supply Chain offices
upon payment of non-refundable fee of R1000.00 each bid document paid in CASH OR
3. No telegraphic, telefaxes and late bids will be accepted.
4. Municipal Supply Chain Management Policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of
2000 and its 2017 Regulations (80/20 preferential points allocation system) and functionality will
5. Preference will be given to the respondents based on the B-BBEE status.
6. Failure to comply with the above-mentioned conditions may invalidate your bid.
7. The Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and
reserves the right to accept the whole/ part of the bid.
8. False or misleading submissions may be deemed fraudulent and be disqualified.
9. All certifications must be originally signed, dated and not be older than 6 (six) months.
10. Tender validity period is 120 days.
11. All submissions will be subject to verification.
Me. N F Malatji