SETSOTO LOCAL MUNICIPALITY
30 DAYS TENDER
Bids are invited for:
|BID NO||PROJECT DISCRIPTION||CONTACT PERSONS||CLOSING DATE & TENDER OPENING|
|Sourcing of financing for municipal service delivery vehicles||Me. M Mabeleng / Mr DJ Van Tonder @ 051 933 9428 / 051 933 9316 for technical enquiries and Mr T Majoale @ 051 933 9351 for SCM Enquiries||Tuesday, 06 June 2023 at 12:00
Municipal Offices Entrance, 27 Voortrekker Street; Ficksburg; 9730
- Copy of company registration certificate reflecting active members (Except for Sole traders and partnerships) must be attached.
- Certified copies of ID of all company directors/ members on the CRC must be attached.
- Valid Company SARS Tax Clearance Status PIN (TCS) and CSD report not older than 30 days must also be attached.
- Municipal rates and taxes for the company or of all Directors should be attached not in arrears for more than three (3) months or a Lease Contract reflecting rates and taxes payment responsibility and a proof thereof if the Lessee is responsible or a Letter of arrangement for payment of taxes must be attached. In case where the service provider is not responsible for payment of rates and taxes, all company directors must attach their individual rates and taxes account.
- All compulsory/ supplementary forms contained in the bid documents must be completed and signed in full. (MBD1, 3, 4, 6, 8 & 9 amongst others).
- Joint venture agreement and a power attorney in case of a joint venture must be attached.
- Other requirements will be contained in the tender document.
Sealed bids should clearly indicate the Tender Number and Tender Description as reflected above and be deposited in the appropriately marked bid box at the address above:
The bidder must take note to the following:
1. No bids will be accepted from persons in the service of the state (even acting through Proxy).
2. Bid documents will be obtainable as from 09 May 2023, in Supply Chain offices upon payment of non-refundable fee of R1500.00 for each tender paid in CASH OR EFT.
3. No telegraphic, telefaxes and late bids will be accepted.
4. Municipal Supply Chain Management Policy and Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No 5 of 2000 and its 2022 Regulations (80/20 preferential points allocation system) and functionality will be applied.
5. Failure to comply with the above-mentioned conditions may invalidate your bid.
6. The Setsoto Local Municipality does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid or any other bid and reserves the right to accept the whole/ part of the bid.
7. False or misleading submissions may be deemed fraudulent and be disqualified.
8. All certifications must be originally signed, dated and not be older than 6 (six) months.
9. Tender validity period is 120 days from closing date.
10. All submissions will be subject to verification.
11. Certified copy of B-BBEE must be attached to qualify for specific goal point and is not a disqualifying factor.
Mrs. NF MALATJIE.